July 8, 2009

Microsoft LogParser 2.2 Tutorial X

Click here to see part IX.

I went through a ton of things regarding logparser over the last week or so. I wanted to end the tutorials with some more queries that I have used. Comment here if you have any specific things you would like to parse.
Below, I will post answers to some questions that I received via email:

How do I pass multiple params to logparer query?
--http://blogs.msdn.com/adcman/archive/2006/05/15/598149.aspx
logparser file:query.sql?a=1+b=2
How do I split date and time in a logparser query?
logparser "SELECT TO_DATE(DateTime) As Date, TO_TIME(TO_LOCALTIME(DateTime)) As Time...."
Can I query with logparser and not modify LastAccess on a file?
Yes, the default is off, but you can pass a param to your query.
-preserveLastAccTime ON|OFF (default is OFF)

No comments:

Post a Comment